- TelEMA Lab Group is participating in the HMU’s EEITE 2022 Conference. Join us on Thursday, Sept. 29th on the Poster Session
- TelEMA Lab Group is participating in 6th International Conference on Mathematical Models & Computational Techniques in Science & Engineering
- TelEMA Lab Group is participating in 26th International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers
- TelEMA’s LAb. Team – A.S.T.R.O. wins the FIRST PRIZE in CANSAT 2022 Competition and goes to the WORLD CANSAT/ROCKETRY CHAMPINSHIP (WCRC) in Serbia.
- TelEMA Lab. Group is participatng in EMC Europe 2022 Conference with 2 papers accepted.
- Dr. Alexandra Mparmpatza has joined TelEMA Lab. for Postdoc in Sensing Feromagnetic Catalytic Nanoparticles Project
- TelEMA Lab. Group is participatng in 2022 ESA Workshop on Aerospace EMC
- TelEMA Lab. Group with A.S.T.R.O Team participates in CanSat 2022 Competition
- TelEMA Lab. Group is participatng in 2021 Joint IEEE International Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility, Signal & Power Integrity, and EMC Europe conference
- TelEMA Lab. Group has been nominated for the best paper award on two papers in the International Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC Europe 2020)! Congrats to the team!!